[C320-list] Mainsail sticking

John Anderson jaanderson627 at hotmail.com
Sat May 14 12:18:54 PDT 2016

This product, sold at West Marine and other marine stores is perfect for lubricating sail tracks and other things on board.
MCLUBE
Sailkote Dry Lubricant

John Anderson

Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2016, at 3:06 PM, Greg Flanagan <greg.flanagan at shaw.ca<mailto:greg.flanagan at shaw.ca>> wrote:

I have used a silicone clear spray, that supposedly will not harm the sail if any gets on it. None-the-less I used it sparing and was careful not overspray. Works well.

Cheers,

Greg Flanagan
Hoop Dancer #1076
Sidney, BC