[C320-list] Spinnaker Tack Hardware

Guy Smith smitski2001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 11:28:19 PDT 2016

Hey All!
This season I'd like to purchase a cruising Spinnaker  for Pleiades. I was interested in opinions for size and material weight from you all.We sail on the Chesapeake  (cruising, we don't race on Pleiades because it's a party barge compared to the other boats in PHRF C. Air conditioning, dingy davits, and enough gear to change the waterline an inch!) so I would like as light a material as possible for reaching and downwind, in winds up to say 12 knots apparent I think, but would really appreciate it in the 5-10 knot range. Also, I was wondering how other C320 owners rig a tack line to the bow roller. Pics/gear list would be greatly appreciated.
We were out on Saturday before an ominous  storm front came through at 1600. we headed for the dock and just got the dock lines cleated when the wind piped up and the rain poured down. We got the most out of the day to within seconds! :)
Fair winds,~g
Guy Smithsv Pleiades'97 C320 #452Worton Creek, MD