[C320-list] Strange piece of wood

conneelythomas conneelythomas at aol.com
Sun May 15 14:04:05 PDT 2016

Hi. just removed my floor boards and found a piece of wood as you stated. this was between the bilge and the engine. No idea what it was used for.  Tom

In a message dated 05/14/16 12:56:57 Eastern Daylight Time, dianeflr writes:
It looks like a wedge to hold a door open.

Wish it was a good luck charm! 14 boats just raced from Naples to Key West and the winds were 3-4K  for 26 hours. Arggghhh.    The only boat in our fleet of eight to finish in the time limit of 26 hours, it was a 36 foot C&C flying a Spinniker. It was a tough night

Captain Diane Fowler, Gulf Coast Realty,  cell. 239-850-4935.    Sent from my iPhone