[C320-list] Outhaul cam cleat or rope clutch?

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 11:41:55 PDT 2016

Planning possible upgrade since I acquired a loose footed main for Calypso. I want to be able to manage the outhaul from the cockpit and am looking for suggestions on how/where to cleat it off on the cabin top. Thinking either a cam clear or another rope clutch. Anyone done this?
I already have extra blocks for the base of the mast and doubled up the deck organizers. Just a matter of cleating it somewhere.
Thanks!
TimCalypso#603