[C320-list] Outhaul cam cleat or rope clutch?

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon May 16 12:06:01 PDT 2016

Tim,

Maybe I'm missing something here, but doesn't your boom already have an
outhaul rig for the conventional main? Is there some issue with using
that? Having never rigged a loose-footed main, maybe I just don't
understand the issue here. Mine is cleated on the cabin-top via a jam
cleat. Maybe the PO made some changes on my boat?

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us