[C320-list] Garhauer Lifting Davit (for outboard motor)

rross rross at pillerross.com
Wed May 18 05:21:37 PDT 2016

I ordered a bracket for the starboard side.  The Garhauer lifting davit is to be installed shortly.  I'll send pictures once it is done.  Rob Gorman in Marblehead got the bracket.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Chris Burti <clburti at gmail.com> Date: 2016-05-17  9:33 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Harry Juris <harry at citron-too.com>, C320-List at Catalina320.com Subject: Re: [C320-list] Garhauer Lifting Davit (for outboard motor)
I’ve seen one mounted on the starboard side…likely because of the location of the stern light on the port side.

Thanks,
Chris Burti