[C320-list] Not-Holding-Tank Leak

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 04:02:28 PDT 2016

We had a troublesome leak that was coming from the flex-hose in the head
sink, the one that feeds the faucet/shower head. It was hard to find as it
only leaked at the connection behind the sink when the water was running.
The fittings are British standards and it took me a while to find a
replacement online. About a week later, I was in our marina store and there
on the wall were three new flex-hoses. Go figure.
On #62, any water under the head deck runs into the bilge in the lower left
corner as you are looking at the thru-hulls. It wasn't until I stuffed this
small space with a rag that I saw the water show.