[C320-list] 7" Hull Blister

Ted Harrison tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Wed Nov 2 18:11:57 PDT 2016

Brian , I had a few blisters fixed early spring. They plastic wrapped the bottom of my boat. A large heater was placed inside and work started and finished in a heated area. The heater run all night for a few days before start and after finished.

They dug out each blister with a grinder.

Ted Harrison