[C320-list] 7" Hull Blister

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Nov 3 03:47:01 PDT 2016

Allan is right. What you are describing is a void and no way structural. I
had one about 3" in diameter develop on my 320's stern right below the fill
on the slope section.
I chose to leave it alone unless/until it broke (think egg shell). Three
years after discovering, it never did give and I was really the only one who
knew it was there.

I think if you try to inject it with epoxy it will break open and then you
will need to do a proper gelcoat repair...my 2 cents...

Jon