[C320-list] Rebedding the Traveler

Charles Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Thu Nov 10 15:54:54 PST 2016

Make sure that it is not the hatch that is leaking as I had that on my boat
and had to rebed the hatch.

In regard to the Traveler, talk to Garhauer. I had a problem with my
traveler, in that it would tangle up if I didn't pull in all the line on one
side as I eased the other.  I talked to Garhauer at the Chicago Strictly
Sail show several years ago and they told me that they had made a design
change and would update my traveler at no charge.  I removed the turning
blocks on both ends, sent them to the factory, and got new blocks that work
perfectly.  Garhauer was incredibly supportive on a 10 year old boat, and
yours probably has the same traveler set-up.

Chuck Mueller
Northwind
#676  (2000)

Message: 1