[C320-list] Rebedding the Traveler

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Fri Nov 11 15:14:09 PST 2016

Good suggestions. On Surprise the occasional drip of rusty water is
coming from the bolt right over the front of the sink in the head.
That's a traveler bolt. Could leaks in the hatch hood direct water to
that location?

I will talk to Garhauer. Tangling and jammed traveler lines has been a
source of frustration for me ever since I bought the boat. I thought
that replacing the lines last year would help, but it only made a small
difference.

Scott