[C320-list] Adler-Barbour CU-100 Cold Machine

Guy Henry guyhenry222 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:31:25 PDT 2016

Hank,

Are you sure the Compressor is shot?  It's not unusual with these units that it is the Electronic Control Module (ECM).
Being it's 20 years old, I'm guessing it's the freon based unit.  I replaced my OEM unit back in 2002 and last week had to trouble shoot the unit to find that the ECM failed.  I can walk you through the troubleshooting procedure, if you would like.

Guy
MoonShadow #115