[C320-list] Dodger windows

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 00:12:33 PDT 2016

We have Strataglass on our Iverson's Design dodger and we really like it due to its optical clarity.  We had vinyl on a previous dodger and camper canvas on a previous sailboat, but we didn't like how it scratched and was not optically clear.  Rolling the vinyl windows up was a benefit, but we just stow the flat Staprataglass panels under the bunk cushions when we take them out.  Our dodger is a I-top from Iverson's Design that allows you to remove all of the dodger windows while still allowing the top canvas to provide shade over the companionway.  Photos of our dodger are on the C320IA website.

We like Lexan over vinyl.

Dave

Dave Swanson
S/V Emily Ann