[C320-list] Engine

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 18:42:04 PDT 2016

Ron
My gauges/alarms started acting up a couple of months ago.  As an aside I pulled the fuel tank sender to clean the tank and polish the fuel and noticed the ground wires (2) attached to the top of the fuel tank were so loose  as to be almost disconnected. Tightened em up, problem seems to be gone. check all power connections and  grounds. Also check the fuse on instrument panel.
Don Lawson
2004 "Mandolin Wind"
Ventura, CA