[C320-list] Do you have to remove rudder to remove prop-shaft?

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 12:45:51 PDT 2016

No need to remove the rudder and if you do it with the cutless bearing removed it's much easier so I would suggest having the CB replaced to do this.
For what it's worth, had a PSS on my 320 and I did like it. However I opted to go back to a traditional stuffing box on my 355 with the drip less packing. I keep a sponge under it and don't get a drop of water in the boat. I opted for this mostly for ease of maintenance when it's time to change the bellows vs the packing...

Sent from my iPad