[C320-list] Backstay Adjuster - What tension should I set the rigging when adjuster is lose

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 12 17:29:57 PDT 2016

I have a BS adjuster on Luffin Life and I leave enough enough slack so that the furled headsail has a slight bow and has some lateral movement when U push on it. Not very scientific but we're not racers and it works! Most important is that the headfoil can be tensioned so that it remains as straight as possible under load. Really improves pointing.

Sent from my iPhone