[C320-list] CAMCO Water Heater Bypass Winterizing Kit

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 06:19:27 PDT 2016

The idea of the bypass, whether it be a purchased one (mine did not come from West Marine just a local chandlery) or via a jumper pipe using the existing whale fittings, is to by pass the hot water heater from taking 6 gal of anti freeze when you winterize the cold and hot water pipes.

Of course if you have figured out how to blow out or vacuum out those lines maybe you only need to vacuum out the tank somehow.

Ken