[C320-list] CAMCO Water Heater Bypass Winterizing Kit

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 07:33:08 PDT 2016

To vacuum out the water from the bottom of the water tanks I take a two
foot length of small PVC pipe attached to the wet dry vacuum hose. Just
stick the PVC pipe thru the inspection port. Works well for me.

I picked up the great advice on using the wet dry vac from this site. I
haven't used antifreeze since after the first season after using that
stinky stuff.

John Meyers
Muskegon MI
Wind Chime #406