[C320-list] C320 Partnership

WINDER & KIRONDE wcwinder at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 11:39:59 PDT 2016

I am looking for a partner to share our 320. Preferably we would like
a couple who would like to take the boat by themselves as well as
sailing with us on occasion.   My wife and I love to sail around
Boston Harbor as well as going to Buzzards Bay or up the Maine Coast.
We have done much work on Indigo since we purchased her in August 2013
including 2 new gel batteries, new cutlass bearing, alternator,
running rigging and the Aqualift muffler.  I love working on the boat
and making improvements.  We belong to the Cottage Park Yacht club
where we have a slip and it is about to be hauled for the winter.  You
can contact us at wcwinder at comcast.net or call at 617.492.7268.

Bill Winder
INDIGO #97
Catalina 320