[C320-list] Engine stalling

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Wed Oct 19 07:44:28 PDT 2016

Ahoy.....I've got the same engine in my #245. Had the same issue.
Cleaned the fuel, changed filters, got new fuel pump......then found
that moving wire bundle aft of engine...the fuel pump worked...then I
replaced the connection block.  ..Thought I had it fixed for a
year....then happened again.....also the low oil light and alarm did not
always come on. I replaced the ignition switch and starter button, and
soldered the wire connections behind inst. panel.  I'm still frequently
not getting the fuel pump to click when I move the ignition switch all
the way. I have had a mechanic look at it now, and he is trouble
shooting. Going to start with replacing oil sender, oil alarm, and reset
button on engine. Having hot wired the fuel pump, and it working, we are
convinced its an electric issue. Still trying to find if its ground or
power, and wre the problem is......let me know if this helps, or if you
find the culprit......Joe