[C320-list] Transmission Cable Question

Joseph A Tamucci jtamucci at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 06:43:02 PDT 2016

I'm having trouble shifting my transmission into forward.  When I push the
handle forward it goes forward but the lever on the transmission does not go
back far enough to engage the transmission.  There is no problem in reverse.
If I go to the transmission itself and manual pull the lever back further,
the transmission engages.  So I assume it's just an adjustment problem?  I
notice there is an adjustment nut on the cable by the transmission.  How is
the cable attached at the wheel  binnacle to the transmission lever?  Is
there an adjustment there?

Thanks

Joe Tamucci, #619