[C320-list] Transmission Cable Question

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Oct 27 07:09:28 PDT 2016

Joe,

I believe the adjustment is on the end at the transmission. The linkages
at the binnacle end are swaged on and not adjustable. It should be the
nut you referenced in your question. It would be good to check the
linkages at the pedestal end, though, and make sure they are moving
freely. Put a dab of grease on them too while you're in there.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us