[C320-list] Engine stalling

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 19 10:25:53 PDT 2016

Ahoy......Our #245 has the same engine. Had same problem. After much
trouble shooting, and replacing filters......discovered that the fuel
pump occassinaly stoped working. Same problem after
replacement......finaly found by accident that the wire connection block
behind the engine had poor conectivity. After replacing connection block
it has not stalled. I also replaced connection block in engine
instrument pod fwd of helm.....after my start button would sometimes not
work......after changing out starter sw, and ign key sw.....the issue
was the terminal block.......clean and solder wire ends also...good
luck...let me know if this helps....Joe n Beth