[C320-list] Flexofold 3-blade folding prop

Gary Magnuson gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Fri Sep 23 20:41:45 PDT 2016

Hi Bruce,

When I bought my 320 in 2006, under the advice from several "old Salt"
friends who owned the Max Prop.   I followed their advice and replaced
my three blade with the Max Prop.     I could not be happier with it, My
boat backs straight, stops when asked, and goes quickly when I ask. when
shutting down the engine after sails set, a simple shift to reverse, and
then back to neutral, will feather the prop so no prop drag or prop spin
in neutral.  I would not have a different prop.

Gary Magnuson

Time A Weigh #205

Apostle Islands

Bayfield Wisconsin