[C320-list] GFO Packing

Kaare Wold sailor3952 at charter.net
Sat Apr 1 11:30:19 PDT 2017

We replaced the packing with GFO and only used three rings.  Works well and
provides plenty of thread engagement.  I have discovered that the GFO is
very sensitive to adjustment.  To obtain that recommended 3-4 drops/min
takes a bit of very very slight "tweeking". Once there, works great.
Kaare Wold   Sheet Music,  #945