[C320-list] GFO Packing

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 20:25:09 PDT 2017

Ours is an 01 and my memory says it uses 1-7/8in.  That may not be correct
for the older model.  Suggestion - purchase a set of pump wrenches from
Harbor Freight.  Cost was about $50.  Each size has a standard open end
wrench on one end and the other end has similar, but with the opening to
the side so you can address the flats of a nut however they are oriented.
Take the correct size and cut the wrench in half.  You now have two very
strong packing nut wrenches.

The other wrenches you can use on your next boat or donate them to
Goodwill.  Pat