[C320-list] GFO Packing

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 22:51:44 PDT 2017

I purchased a set of quality chrome plated pump wrenches after wasting my money on one of those wide mouth adjustable ones at West Marine.  Catalina should finish a pair of these with all of their boats.  It just makes sense.  This is what they look like.

https://www.zoro.com/proto-service-wrench-forged-alloy-steel-satin-j3572/i/G7549351/

Dave