[C320-list] Microwave replacement

Jamie Pett JPett at jp2architects.com
Sun Apr 2 19:15:51 PDT 2017

Just launch Bella Luna and upon getting power systems back online found the Samsung microwave non- responsive (stuck with a "PL30" power level readout and will not clear, reset , nothing even after unplugging).

Any recommendations on replacements ?  Are these typical store-bought microwaves or have they been marinized or toughened up ?

Thanks for any recommendations.

Jamie Pett
1999 C320 Bella Luna #614
Bodkin Creek, Chesapeake Bay