[C320-list] Replacing exhaust hose

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 06:47:35 PDT 2017

Rod

I just did this job and it was simple. However I purchased a hose like this
http://www.hyphose.co.uk/marine-exhaust/marine-exhaust-hose

which has corrugations to help bending

Obviously that British supplier won't be any use to you but I'm sure you can get something similar in USA

Whole job took less than an hour

Graeme

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!