[C320-list] Kiwi Prop

Chuck Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Thu Apr 13 13:23:01 PDT 2017

I put on a Kiwi prop a few years ago.  I found that the engine would not get
to full RPM with the prop as supplied from the factory, and gradually
decreased the pitch until I could get 3600 RPM at WOT.  The Kiwi prop gives
up a little motoring power vs. the three blade factory prop.  However, the
improved reverse and the reduced drag for sailing made it a very good
compromise.

Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676
Holland, MI