[C320-list] Kiwi Prop

Chuck Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Mon Apr 17 17:06:22 PDT 2017

The needle nose fitting that comes with the prop will fit standard grease
guns.  Kiwi Prop does recommend a special grease which I was able to order
online.  I mirror Gus' comments on greasing the prop.  I always force a lot
of water out when I grease the prop, so don't want to leave greasing until
Spring.  I also find that slime will grow on the plastic blades.  In fresh
water, a thin coat of VC-17 seems to help.  I remove the prop every winter
and bring it home for lubrication and painting.

Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676 2000
Holland, MI

Message: 4