[C320-list] Retrieve Reefing Line from Boom

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Apr 21 04:13:47 PDT 2017

Pretty simple actually.  Pull it all the way through. Borrow or buy an
electricians fish tape from home depot for ~$12, feed it in one end tape the
line to it and pull it back through.  It's happened to me with helpers the
same way.  It's no big deal, you'll see.

Now, if you're talking about the outhaul which may have an internal block &
tackle, that's much harder.

-Jeff Hare