[C320-list] Mainsheet Technical Articles

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 04:20:08 PDT 2017

As our current Mainsheet Technical Editor for C320, IA, I'm fishing for articles for the next Mainsheet Magazine that is coming up. You people are the source of ideas for such articles. What might you want to read about?

You are also encouraged to submit your own article. If you have a project you've recently completed and think it would be of interest to others, give it a shot. It doesn't have to be fully written. All I would need is an outline of what you did with a couple of pictures. I can put it together from there. Points you might consider could be: list of tools, list of parts, what to do, what not to do, or any thoughts you might have.

Help me out here. I can't do this by myself,
Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay