[C320-list] Intermitant starter motor issue Yanmar 3GM30F

Amiraults Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 7 13:50:27 PDT 2017

Ken:

My 2001 has 690 hours on the engine and mine too is a solely fresh water
boa;t winter stored. This has been an intermittent but growing issue since
last year. My mec was unable to find a cause last year, but as it is now
more frequent I am addressing it. This issue in my previous boat was solved
by replacing the starter button. I am arranging for this as the first
solution to try now.

I will spill when I can determine whether this proves the correct solution.

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too

---