[C320-list] Intermitant starter motor issue Yanmar 3GM30F

kendgb kendgb at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 17:55:13 PDT 2017

Hi Ken  Can you remember wete you got your starter and what make it was and cost.
Thx
Ken Northern Dream #765

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: kenneth bousum <kenb711 at wowway.com> Date: 2017-08-11  7:57 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: C320-List at Catalina320.com Subject: Re: [C320-list] Intermitant starter motor issue Yanmar 3GM30F
I have had this happen also over several years . A new starter fix it ,been 3 years no problems #711