[C320-list] Boat insurance recommendations?

John Ellis jr_ellis100 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 09:25:01 PDT 2017

Ouch! – I just got my insurance renewal from Boat US (GEICO). Last year’s premium was $369; this year’s will be $596 with the same coverage, and I’ve had no claims in 10 years. A 62% increase! Their letter says “The increase in your premium is to cover the rising costs of providing insurance protection for your investment”.

Does anyone have a recommendation for boat insurance in southern California? I’d prefer not to have to pay for another survey when switching insurance companies.

John