[C320-list] Installation of Raymarine EV-100

Chuck Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Mon Dec 4 11:12:36 PST 2017

I'm planning to replace my ST4000+ auto-pilot this Spring with an EV-100
auto-pilot.  I wanted to check your experiences.  In the archives, there are
several who needed to move their engine pods to install the X5 system.  Is
that also necessary with the EV-100?  I'm hull 676, a 2000 model
manufactured in late 1999, and the wheel and pod don't have a lot of
clearance.

Also, will I be able to plug in the old Seatalk wind module into the new
auto-pilot, or is a converter required?
Thanks
Chuck Mueller
Northwind 676 (2000)