[C320-list] Installation of Raymarine EV-100

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 13:32:34 PST 2017

Chuck,
I did this...easy upgrade. The old wheel pilot motor and ring are identical
to the new, so if yours are in decent shape you will have a spare and
change out is a piece of cake. I did not need to move the pod, but I had
initially installed my drive motor on the port side anyway.

You will need an ITC5 to convert your analog transducers to digital. I
wrote a couple of Mainsheet articles on my conversion and then the next
season, our subsequent upgrade to an I70 instrument and e7 plotter.

Chris Burti
Commitment, #867
Farmville, NC