[C320-list] Battery Charger

sail-ability sail-ability sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 17 09:28:57 PST 2017

   If Ur thinking about a Xantrex I wouldn't bother. I've had two and both
   failed, company policy is that they are not repairable, ie. they are
   throwaways if they fail! Apparently Xantrex were not a bad company when
   they were Canadian owned out of BC?? I need to replace my shore
   charger; been three years since it failed and batteries are charged
   from a 180W solar panel, so I'm not in a rush.

   Cheers

   JohnM

   1999#574