[C320-list] Battery Charger

Freedman Arthur saltyvet at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 17 09:53:01 PST 2017

John,

What is your  Solar Panel set up?

Art  Freedman
C310 #227

On Dec 17, 2017, at 12:28 PM, sail-ability sail-ability <sail-ability at sympatico.ca> wrote:

  If Ur thinking about a Xantrex I wouldn't bother. I've had two and both
  failed, company policy is that they are not repairable, ie. they are
  throwaways if they fail! Apparently Xantrex were not a bad company when
  they were Canadian owned out of BC?? I need to replace my shore
  charger; been three years since it failed and batteries are charged
  from a 180W solar panel, so I'm not in a rush.

  Cheers

  JohnM

  1999#574