[C320-list] Battery Charger

Dick Walker dickwalker at att.net
Sun Dec 17 15:01:56 PST 2017

I also have the 20 a.m. then check charger I wished I had purchased a 40 amp charger. The reason is if you want to use a Honda Jenset on the boat it puts out at least 40 A but if you only have a 20 amp charger you could only use those 20 apps so at the small additional cost I would get the 40 amp charger

Cheers

Dick Walker
740 Olive Ave.
Coronado ,CA 92118