[C320-list] Battery Charger

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:00:15 PST 2017

More on sources of information.
As I've reported before, the guy known as "Maine Sail" or "RC Collins" on "Compass Marine," has moved his Panbo blog to: https://marinehowto.com/ Where you will find an encyclopedia of marine electrical/mechanical information.

For more than you (certainly me,) wanted to know about battery chargers, check this out: https://marinehowto.com/installing-a-marine-battery-charger/ Good stuff.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay