[C320-list] Antifreeze

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 21:58:40 PST 2017

Just a note to add to the other JohnM.....

When I change my antifreeze in the water heater, I too disconnect the top
hose leading from the engine. But rather than put my mouth on that rubber
hose, I put a baggie over the hose an punch a hole in it with my finger and
blow.

And BTW, I too just use the Yanmar coolant as nothing is too good for our
baby.

John Meyers
Wind Chime #406
Muskegon, MI