[C320-list] roller furling

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Thu Feb 2 04:19:33 PST 2017

mine is working hard & I cannot find out where to spray silicone?   or,
what needs to be cleaned out.

Currently, being a single gal owning a sailboat has it's drawbacks, but I
am trying to learn more about maintenance.  The manual doesn't give any
ideas.

Can anyone help me?

S/V  Windy City, #948

Captain  Diane Fowler
Sellstate Priority Realty Network, Inc. AND Massey Yacht  Sales
cell 239-850-4935
_www.CapeCoralHomes.com Let me match  your new house with your new boat!!_
(http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

In a message dated 2/1/2017 11:10:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tharrison at innovations-plus.com writes:

It is  called a "back" cutlass bearing. I will look for the part number
tomorrow.

Ted Harrison

http://www.deepblueyachtsupply.com/marine-bearings/naval-brass-inch-cutless-bearings