[C320-list] Minor issues with hull bottom

sail-ability sail-ability sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 6 06:18:04 PST 2017

   In my experience the first coat requires more paint, probably a gallon
   +1/2. The additional coats require less product so 3 gallons should do
   it. The vinyl ester in the Catalina gelcoat also helps require fewer
   coatings of a bottom coat. On another boat I had( not a catalina) I put
   6 coats, as the Interprotect folks recommended!

   Cheers

   JohnM

   1999#574