[C320-list] Minor issues with hull bottom

Scott Lagerquist lgrqst at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 17:55:58 PST 2017

Thanks for the information John.  Does anyone have experience with Evercoat gel paste?  I have a few repairs on the deck over the nonskid.  I made a mold of the deck with a silicon mold kit that turned out good.  I did a test repair over the weekend on plywood and it looks good.  I also have a couple of vertical repairs to do and will heed the advice.  I do think the gel paste will hold better than regular gel coat but we'll see?
Cheers!
Scott Lagerquist
Sea Esta, 1994, #39
San Diego CA