[C320-list] Whisker Pole selection

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Sat Feb 18 12:47:09 PST 2017

The LC 10-18 is most likely your best choice.  I will suggest that given the
option, go for the internal trip line vs the external one.  I've regretted
the external line because it's in the way a lot and harder to open the jaws
than the internal one because the pull is off center.

Weight would be a factor on the 22' Whisker pole, the reacher may not be
durable or easy enough to use on the 135, I can't say for sure.  But the
line control is certainly worth it.

Ours is stored on the mast when not in use.

My opinions.
-Jeff