[C320-list] Refinishing companionway steps

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 27 06:41:01 PST 2017

Odyssey is year 2000 C320. I refinished the floor and steps in the salon quite a few years ago using Target WB2025 Interior Matte Waterborne Urethane Wood Finish.  I sanded prior finishing with some really fine sand paper and used a wide but very thin brush which at the time was around $40. The results were better than when the boat was new.  The finish was what was recommended at the time.

Rod Boer