[C320-list] Boat US discount still available?

jbrown5093 at yahoo.com jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 10:06:57 PST 2017

Thanks Allan. My aol account is the same and I'd like to keep that for the reminders, etc. I use the yahoo one just to separate the 320 list discussion out so I don't have to hunt for it. Like many I belong to several clubs and can't remember which ones give notice and which don't. Probably age related. Thanks again. This association sure is well organized!

Sent from my iPad