[C320-list] Boat US discount still available?

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Jan 10 07:49:10 PST 2017

Kirk: I just spoke to BoatUS and they told me that our group membership
had expired and needs to be renewed. They asked that the Association
call Porky (and yes that is the correct name -- he spelled it out!) at
(800) 395-2628, extension 3278 to update our group information. They
said it would be a "push of a button" to get this fixed.

Scott